Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Ready

It has been an honor to receive a Fulbright Lecture Award. I am excited to cross the Atlantic and work with colleagues and students in Slovenia at the University of Maribor this spring. The semester begins this week and I am busy getting ready for my new teaching adventure!

The State Department would like to make sure I clearly state: “this is not an official Department of State website, and the views and information presented are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.”

I intend for this blog to be a way to communicate to the Unity College community (and others) about my experience with students and faculty in Slovenia. I look forward to your comments and questions!


Here is one of the very picturesque squares (trgs) in the center of Maribor.

No comments:

Post a Comment