Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home

I am back in Maine after a busy last few weeks in Maribor wrapping up my responsibilities at the University, closing bank accounts and packing up the family. What an amazing experience we have had. The last week of classes I attended an evening talk and was surprised by the Dean with nice words of appreciation for my visit and a beautiful Slovenian pottery bowl and book. I really appreciate their efforts to make me feel welcome and valued.

A special thanks to DuĊĦan Devetak and Tone Novak for all the coffee chats and considering more long-term collaborations in our research. Slovenia is such a beautiful country – everyone traveling to Europe should visit!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    ___________________
    Susana
    We do your Marketing for best sales

    ReplyDelete